That’s it. Reviewed.
Okay, I do have nitpicks:
- Michael Cera* has an annoying voice and is very Michael Cera in it.
- The part where that guy gets shot got waaaay too surreal.
- There are some logical problems, especially in the funfair.
- The romance is made out to be deeper than it should be.
- I hate fast zombies. It defeats the point of zombie movies. (Sidenote: the original Dawn of the Dead is the best horror movie ever)
- Michael Cera kind of beats you over the head with an obvious point at the end.
And some other things. But nitpicks are nitpicks. The film is a good ride. It’s well worth the hour and a half, it doesn’t tend to waste a second, it’s stylish and it’s funny.
Oh, and I just found out Woody Harrelson was awesome. To top it off, it turns out he’s a vegan as well.
*It’s totally the same guy. He just changed his hair and tugged his chin.